Monday, February 16, 2009

mr. man

Today i gave my sweet little cupcake of a nephew his first bath (with the assistance of my mother of course...this is the first time Ive done something like that). Squigs did not necessarily dig the bathtime idea...until I held his hand in mine while I sponged him down with the other (lil ole man style haha). He stopped crying when he knew I was there (Id like to think that was the reason he stopped).

Anywho we have been spending the day together and I can't believe how much I love the lil guy. It's pretty funny too...we have this contraption that basically ties the baby to you and hes in it, and he loves it. Since hes only like 8 lbs I am going to say I like having him tied to me (hes warm:), although I may not like this when he is heavier.

Being an aunt is fun...I think I wanna keep this job forever:)

No comments: