Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Where am I...I lost myself

Worrying about stuff that is beyond your control is something that consumes large portions. I used to be a great daydreamer...so lost in thoughts. Now I escape daydreaming to be part of the focused individual group known as adults. How mundane.
The dreamworld that I created was the best, but I am going to say this one is not close for comparison. Working, writing papers, doing things for people who should be able to do it themselves, and my enjoyments are in running errands and a sweet little moo cow.

Cars are safe havens, because you can leave and be alone. The problem is you have to return, which I don't want to do most of the time. I mean who would when you have escape, blaring music, and peace all of which I have found to be a cure for numbness.

That and my moo cow. I have never felt so much love for someone. Its the weirdest, but best high in life. He's the only reason why I want to come home ever.

I am going to miss his first Halloween because of inventory at work...my feelings of intense dislike for my job are increasing. Along with other people & things, work has become one of the drainers in my life. Nothing is ever good there. I understand there should be a limitless achievement point, but you have to be fucken kidding me that it is reasonable to constantly be ragging on someone when most things are good, and a lot better than before.

Although I guess it is all my fault for being a walking doormat half the time

No comments: