Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Give me good food..or give me...liberty?

Writing a analysis ...of someone else's work...
I find it weird to pick apart something and not know if I am even right about it....
What if I am drawing something out that isn't there....is my analysis in some way contrived more for me personally...hmmm...it leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Speaking of bad taste...this new preztel at work...horrible...I am sooo unimpressed....didn't the marketing team taste the damn thing before they marketed it...tres horrible...blah...gag...die....

They should hire me to taste...I have precise tastebuds...and a massive appetite....tis true

I am an proud fatty...mmm

Anywho, things are coming together...minus sushi being sick:(...but everything else is getting less on the fritz...yea:)

Thanks to Chipolte-Maven at work I feel like I need to go to Europe....thank you ...so time to save:)

No comments: